For project #4 creating analog art there were several factors that inspired me. The first category for the shapes and colors of my favorite songs, posed a problem for me at first because I like so many different types of music and so many different artists. The way I solved this dilemma was by putting my i-tunes on shuffle until a song and artist got my creative juices flowing. Bob Marley's greatest hits album came on and suddenly i began to feel the flow of the music and started painting,I chose a lot of earth tones that to me connected with a lot of his music.
A lot of my work was inspired by the surreal movement, I like to paint and draw things not as they are but how I feel they are. In my Painting of daily interactions I have a man with dollar signs and cents signs coming out of his mouth to portray that age old saying that money talks. Although this wouldn't appear as a diagram, wherever you go or whomever you speak to money seems to be the topic of discussion.
The reason I chose acrylic paint for my project is that I recently bought a set and haven't had the motivation or creative inspiration to start using them. This project gave me the opportunity to set up my palet and get a feel for painting in acrylics and motivated me to get started.
WordPress WooCommerce Themes, Online Shops, eCommerce Storefronts
-
We know, running your own business is a big, big challenge. That’s why you
need the perfect WooCommerce WordPress theme to help you sell your
products. ...
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment