Thursday, April 2, 2009

Blog #6

The picture i choose to write about is the New York Times cover with O.J. Simpson on it. I think this image hurt society because it gave such a negative effect to an already humiliating photo. Plus when the N.Y. Times was forced to change the photo they put up a photo that was just as hurtful. I think it was a bad move to have such a dramatic effect on what should of been a neutral picture.

Overall my viewpoint has changed from today's class. I knew that people did touch ups and changed pictures but I didn't know how far some people take it. It's crazy that someone can take a normal picture and change it to have whatever effect they want too. I think in most cases it's wrong to photo shop pictures, but it's so widespread now there isn't much people can do about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Blogs