Thursday, April 2, 2009

Time magazine

From what learned today I never really thought about a photo creating controversy.In class today we learned about continuity which is a retouched imaged created by a photographer.The one photo i was stricken by was O.J Simpson mugshot. Even with photos one is able to manipulate or kind of brainwash readers. Theses types of photo's are seen either in a negative of a positive light.
I believe that this particular picture with the red back round hurts the society in many different ways.Viewing this picture the red color to me signified a sense of evilness and darkness. When you look at the this picture it kind of Miss leads people into believing the man is guilty.As much as we all have our opinions someone shouldn't have to assume he did something when their was no verdict at the time.I think pictures like that can really ruin someones reputation and make them look like something there not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Blogs