I found this picture online and it reminds me of a picture that I took for the project and kind of the idea of inspiration I had in my mind of what kinds of images I wanted. I find images like this one to be very beautiful and peaceful. I am very interested in taking pictures that show a path or down a road that is surrounded by trees. I can easily associate this with after green technology because the environment is green and having it stay green is an important aspect of that issue.
This picture is similar to a picture that I have taken at a local park of a pathway of trees. It is also similar to my art work in that it is about nature and trees. This picture is also similar in that you cannot see the sky or outside of the street, it is like its enclosing everything, creating shadows.
My project will differ from this photo because I have all of my pictures taken in nature and parks. I decided not to take pictures on streets or down streets because I wanted it to be an all green and environmental picture. I have also taken several photos that I am going to piece together into something.
WordPress WooCommerce Themes, Online Shops, eCommerce Storefronts
-
We know, running your own business is a big, big challenge. That’s why you
need the perfect WooCommerce WordPress theme to help you sell your
products. ...
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment