Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Blog 5

For my piece of art I have chosen a picture of a DEA agent on the job.  This photo is very inspiring for me because I want to be a DEA agent in the future and looking at this it really me in the future.  This photograph shows how you need to hide in the distance and act as if you are not even there like these two in the photograph taking pictures.  In my project though I am going to incorporate myself as a DEA agent 50 years down the road with my favorite song now "Norma Jean's Songs Sound Much Sadder" begin shown in the background. 
I think this project will fit what I am doing because I believe i will enjoy what I am doing in 50 years by being a DEA agent and I will also have the same taste in music which is simply rock and heavy metal music.  That is why my project will fit me because it is simply something that I really do inspire to be in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Blogs