I havent been to the Carnegie Museum in a long time but I really liked it and wished we could have stayed longer. The tour was so fast I dont even remember all the stuff I looked at. There were alot of paintings that I liked but the ones that I didnt really like stuck in my mind more. As an artist myself I am always trying to look at art with an open mind and respect but there are some things there that I wonder why it would even be considered as art.
The first part of the museum is always boring to me but I can still respect it cause the paintings are so good. I am so amazed by how real they look. Its like looking at a photo. I know how much talent, patience, and time they took to paint that which makes me feel like artist like that dont even exist anymore. The other part of the museum I dont get are the random chairs everywhere. None of them look like art to me they just make me tired and want to sit in one.
The one I disliked the most was one near the end of our tour. It was the black and silver tiles on the floor. I think that takes no thought and talent to make that. It wasnt even a little creative to me.
Its hard for me to label one as my favorite but if I had to pick one out it was Julie Mehretu of the stadium. I have studied her in one of my art classes and was really excited to see one in person. I thought it was creative and interesting. I dont know what medium she used but it looked like it was made out of stickers which surprised me but thought was pretty cool.
WordPress WooCommerce Themes, Online Shops, eCommerce Storefronts
-
We know, running your own business is a big, big challenge. That’s why you
need the perfect WooCommerce WordPress theme to help you sell your
products. ...
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment