Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Analog art

When asked to do this project I had no idea what to do. I spent a while contemplating how I was going to project these thoughts with minimal resources.I decided to turn to my scrap booking to create this project.So i decided that all the pieces that I'd aimed to create were pieces that'd be able to become part of my scrapbooks. My pieces were based on my life i took every aspect of my life such as the things i cant live without and things I'm exposed to, to create my pieces.
I feel my pieces were very diverse, however i did get a few comment about how my hometown piece had a feel similar to Van Gough's Starry night. So if i had to compare any of my pieces i would have to say that my hometown piece does slightly compare to starry night because of the way that my stars swirled.
the materials i used, were used simply because they were what i had available to me. Being stranded on campus is not the best way to do a project, being that i barely have access to any art supplies or ways to get any.i had brought a few stickers but that was about it. I feel like I've done a good job considering my lack of resources. I still managed to get creative and they did not look as if they were slapped together last minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Blogs