The Dove video illustrating the evolution of a normal model into the "perfect" model stood out most to me for several reasons. I believe this video is detrimental to both society as well as to its on message.
Dove is known for illustrating "natural beauty," which includes all races, heights, weights, and shapes. However, to show a video of a model being retouched destroys the naturalness of the picture and message. Natural beauty is not retouched even the slightest.
I, personally, will look at Dove's ads and always show doubt in the "authenticity" of the photo because of this video. I believe others will do the same.
WordPress WooCommerce Themes, Online Shops, eCommerce Storefronts
-
We know, running your own business is a big, big challenge. That’s why you
need the perfect WooCommerce WordPress theme to help you sell your
products. ...
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment