http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.nga.gov/education/classroom/self_portraits/img/img_vangogh_self-portrait_lg.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.nga.gov/education/classroom/self_portraits/bio_van_gogh.shtm&usg=__W_daL3XAo-PmWh4vbX0Aw-djYi4=&h=342&w=263&sz=30&hl=en&start=2&um=1&tbnid=p7KqgBvhY8J0EM:&tbnh=120&tbnw=92&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dself%2Bportraits%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26hs%3DxFS%26sa%3DX%26um%3D1
The art that I chose was Van Gogh's self-portrait. The art is inspiring to me because I think I'm doing a self portrait of myself, showing me in 50 years. Doing a self portrait that predicts the future is always challenging, but I figured when doing this kind of portrait I should focus on the things in a persons face that won't really change 100 percent. This aspect of my project 4, will be different from Van Gogh's. I don't want to give to much away, but it will be very different from any ordinary self-portrait.
My portrait will not be a painting or drawing. I will be using a camera and then editing the photo through photoshop, hopefully very successfully. I chose this method because I am not a great drawer, painter, or scupltor. I know computer editing pretty well, so I'm trying to stick with what I know how to do best when it comes to art.
WordPress WooCommerce Themes, Online Shops, eCommerce Storefronts
-
We know, running your own business is a big, big challenge. That’s why you
need the perfect WooCommerce WordPress theme to help you sell your
products. ...
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment