In my analog art for the rhythm of my neighborhood i chose the song party like a rock star, to show ow much fun i have in my own neighborhood. For my neighbors house i chose the song so lonely because they are old and they never have company. My family is like the only young family on the street.
My favorite song is "When your Mad" by Neyo. I chose to display that with sad faces and the color green i felt that can show what the song clear. for the eyes i used the letter "X" for the nose i used a triangle, and for the mouth i used "(".
As for my daily interactions i chose to show what i do every day. For the first block i showed me waking up. For the second Block I showed me in the Shower. In the third block I showed me at school, and doing my work. For my finial block I showed me in my bed sleeping.
Last but not least, for my portrait of my favorite technology i chose my cell phone. I chose my cell phone because i don't know what i would do without it. I use my cell phone more than any other technology, even more than the computer. Now days you can basically do everything on your phone that you can do on the computer.
WordPress WooCommerce Themes, Online Shops, eCommerce Storefronts
-
We know, running your own business is a big, big challenge. That’s why you
need the perfect WooCommerce WordPress theme to help you sell your
products. ...
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment