Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Carnegie Museum blog #7

The Carnegie Museum was not as exciting as i thought it was going to be. I was a little disappointed because that was not the type of art the usually catches my eye. It wasn't that i didn't like the art i just thought it wasn't anything special. I also didn't like how we couldn't touch anything.

One of the pieces i liked was the sandwich, because i thought it was different. I also like the picture with the elephant dunk holding it up. I thought that was cool because of how much work was put into it because of how he used the paint to make the picture. I also like the last picture with all of the different countries flags.

What kind of makes me mad is that can hardly remember what i seen cause it was that boring. I wish we could have seen the dinosaurs instead of the museum of art. That would have been way more interesting. I would want to go back to see the art that caught my eye other than the art that the lady showed us.

I probably didn't appreciate it cause coming from the Mattress Factory in which i found so interesting. Even though it was completely different types of art it was still hard not t compare them. Overall i would go back to the Carnegie Museum but to see that art history part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Blogs