Spring 2009 InArt100 class at Penn State Greater Allegheny
Thursday, April 2, 2009
blog 6
This video shows the retouching they do on this woman's face to make her skin flawless. As a girl myself stuff like this effects me directly and I think it has a negative effect on society. I think it effects both men and women. I think many young girls read magazines that have been photo shopped who are idling something that they can never be. I also think it effects men because they think women look like this but most women cant look flawless. I have been aware of photo shopping for a long time so I am always cautious of these images. I know that I could never look like the girls in the magazines.
MOMENTUM: new plays at different stages
-
City Theatre announces four exciting, original plays set for MOMENTUM, the
theatre’s annual festival of new plays at different stages, beginning May
31. W...
No comments:
Post a Comment