One of our first assignments was part of the book "Why A Painting is Like A Pizza."
In Chapter 3 there is a painting by Norman Rockwell. The chapter is about making aesthetic decisions about art and choosing what you like. I have always liked Norman Rockwell. He portrays life in a humorous realistic way. I looked up his web site and found a group of his paintings about family.
http:www.normnrockwell.com/artwork/gallery-family2.htm
My project is about family. Vignettes about five generation of my family combined with the items of music technolgy I used in my installation art is represented in a musical slide show.
The first group is about my grandmother. She was a remarkable person. She was active in the woman's suffrage movement. She taught several grades in a two room school.
I have her teaching certicate from Normal School, Mansfield PA. in 1895. Unfortunately, she died in the 1909 Typhoid epidemic. The next four groups of phots are representative of my Mother, me, my ccdaughters and my grand kids.
The next two groups is of me looking into the future fifty years at my final resting place. I choose the old round "Music Alone Shall Live" to accompany the photos.
WordPress WooCommerce Themes, Online Shops, eCommerce Storefronts
-
We know, running your own business is a big, big challenge. That’s why you
need the perfect WooCommerce WordPress theme to help you sell your
products. ...
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment