While I was busy thinking about what to do for my project i was kind of stuck, wondering how could I manage to make a project of art about certain things for example rhythm of your neighborhood. I had an idea of what could be right and then I realized that there was no real wrong or right way to do it as long as it was artistic and creative.
The diagram of my daily interactions was one of the most simplest creation for me.
I decided to form a collage of different things that I enjoy doing as well as my daily interactions.I put pictures of things like a toothpaste,Food,and Penn State logo.It was interesting to see in the end how much things I enjoy and how it apply to me.It has a lot of meaning because it gives a viewer an idea about what kind of person I'm without being judgmental or assume too much.
my second piece of art was a portrait of a favorite technology.I chose to print out a picture of my iPhone cut, it out and paste to a green sheet of construction paper.The reason that it is my favorite technology is because its something that keeps me occupied and it has just about everything to get me through the day as far as school work and such.
Colors and shapes of my favorite song was another interesting piece that I had to think about.I cut out piece of hearts in red and yellow. My favorite song that I put in was by Kirk Franklin love peace and happiness something everyone deserves.When it came to the last piece of my project it had to have been my most difficult task. I tried to incorporate my neighborhood with water in a strange but yet creative way. All i did was pour a cup of water into a cup and have the class listen to a sound which was soft and mellow when it touched the inside of the cup. My resident area is very quite and peaceful so I thought maybe that could some how be associated with the sound as well.
This part of the project was quit challenging in a sense but, I still managed to pull it off without it looking like a wreck.
WordPress WooCommerce Themes, Online Shops, eCommerce Storefronts
-
We know, running your own business is a big, big challenge. That’s why you
need the perfect WooCommerce WordPress theme to help you sell your
products. ...
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment