The pieces of art I drew were things that made me think about the questions that were being asked. I was inspired to draw what was the first thing that came to my mind to describe what I was being asked. I thought of the best things that would help me and others understand what my drawings were and how they were related to my life. The things that were drawn were things that I basically use or experience every day.
I was asked what my favorite song was. The name of my favorite song is Ms. Perfect. I didn't know what I could do to draw to describe my favorite song. So something that came to my mind was to draw some perfect shapes. I think that the perfect shapes were a good way and one of the best ways to describe my favorite song.
The artist that inspired some of my pieces of art was Yayoi. She was an artist that I recognized at the Mattress Factory. In some of my drawings I have big dots. I loved the way a lot of her art had dots posted everywhere but her art was still beautiful. She was one of my favorite artists at the Mattress Factory. I used some type of dots in three of my drawings.
I used a pin to draw my art work. The reason I used a pin was because I felt it would be easier for people to see what my drawings actually were. I'm not a good artist so I felt that if I would have painted my drawings, people may not have understood what my drawings were. So using a pin made my drawings look clearer and understandable that’s why I decided to use a pin.
No comments:
Post a Comment