Many people have very different daily interactions. We all do things differently, that's what makes someone unique. In my life, I try to do everything as a routine but sometimes there are surprises. The prop i chose to give a diagram on my daily interactions was a 5 pocket folder. In each pocket there is something different. Theres my tooth brush, make up, school work, my work badge and other lil things i found around my house. This prop shows that i like to do things in a timely organized fashion.
My favorite song is by T.I. and its called " You can have whatever you like". this brings me to my second piece of art which is a diamond ring and the color green. The reason for these two item is because whenever I let my mind wander off and think of what this song reminds me of , it's of money. I want to have whatever I like, such as money and diamonds.
Technology is changing in our society day to day. My Favorite piece of technology is my cell phone. Without my cell phone I don't know how I would communicate with my friends, listen to music, save numbers, or even do anything. Cell phone technology is growing everyday. New phones are coming out. It's amazing how the world is changing through technology.
I love my neighborhood. There is always something to do. There's alot of people that live on my street and were all good friends. There are also many kids, so there's always laughing and happiness. The rhythm I chose was the sound of a jump rope hitting the ground because the kids are always jump roping. The prop I will use is a jump rope.
WordPress WooCommerce Themes, Online Shops, eCommerce Storefronts
-
We know, running your own business is a big, big challenge. That’s why you
need the perfect WooCommerce WordPress theme to help you sell your
products. ...
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment