The mattress factory was one of my favorite field trip this semester. I found different types of art at the mattress factory. During the visit I got to see different varieties of art. I as explored the website I seen other websites that I would have loved to visit. The different exhibits I seen were good ones.
The dark side of light was one of my favorite exhibits. The art was created by a brother and sister. They were putting their creations together in one big room. Their exhibit turned out to be interesting. It caught my eyes to see how good a brother and sister could work together so well, being as though that boys and girls have different types of opinions and styles. My brother and I are very close I was thinking about how we could maybe get together and put our ideas together we might be able to make a famous piece of art.
During the tour at the mattress museum I went into some rooms with jus plan colored lights on the wall. The light was just made by a projector and just placed on a wall. I thought to myself like this is art? The mattress factory showed me that art is around you all the time, but you may not even notice what art is.
My other favorite exhibit was one made by Yayoi Kusama. Yayoi saw dots everywhere she even saw dots on people. It was a room with people with dots all over their body. She had mirrors all around the room so no matter where you looked you saw people with dots all over their bodies. The exhibit made me feel like I was in a fancy place, because of the mirrors.
I would love to go visit the mattress factory again. The factory is close to my house. I ride past the factory all the time and I never noticed it. I will try to go visit the Mattress factory again when I have some free time. I would recommend some of my friends to go with me so they can see how things that you don’t even look at as art, can be art. The factory has varieties of art and I think that is a very good idea.
Sandra Reynolds
WordPress WooCommerce Themes, Online Shops, eCommerce Storefronts
-
We know, running your own business is a big, big challenge. That’s why you
need the perfect WooCommerce WordPress theme to help you sell your
products. ...
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment