Mattress factory is a lot different than silver eye. I was expecting that mattress factory will be full of paintings and photographs. I really enjoyed going to mattress factory. There are three rooms that I want to talk about.
The first room that we looked at was “discover of time” by bill Woodrow. I like how he showed frozen time with natural disaster. In the kitchen there were unexpected things floating around and the floor portrays frozen water. We weren’t allowed to go inside the kitchen but, we could see the whole kitchen from outside.
In the second room there was a purple screen on the wall. Which was not really a screen but it was a giant hole. In that whole there is another room. I like how the artist is focused on the subject matter. The purpose of the screen was to show different kinds of projection.
The third room was “Infinity Dots Mirrored Room” my Yayoi Kusama. In the room there were mirrored walls on all four sides and ceiling. And the floor was full of red dots. In that room there were three mannequins with red dots on their bodies. The artist focused on the red color and dots. I really like her work and it was quite different than other artists work.
The museum was very interesting and it kind of portrays everyday life. Every piece of artwork has its own story. The museum was quite different than other museums. The way that I think that this museum is different is that each artist have its own room. I really enjoy going to the mattress factor.
WordPress WooCommerce Themes, Online Shops, eCommerce Storefronts
-
We know, running your own business is a big, big challenge. That’s why you
need the perfect WooCommerce WordPress theme to help you sell your
products. ...
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment