Title: I, Paje want my daughter to study, to defend her rights.
Artist: Martin Weber
This painting is appealing to me because when i view it,i feel a sense of security that the father feels for his daughter.This painting represents a man with alot of pride and dignity to see that what may be his only daughter succeeds in life, and to accomplish what he was not able to.Judging by the looks of this photo i can tell this is a man who doesn't have much,but can still manage to support his family at all times.
The thing that immediately draws my attention when observing this painting is how it almost reminds me of my history. It brings me back to the relationship i had with my father growing up. I know how important it was for my father to make sure that my studies always came first. Coming from Honduras in central America i can relate to the struggle,poverty,and any inconvenience that could make our lives more difficult. All my father asked of me was to go to school , and become someone important well respected. I know what that pressure feels like.
However i believe this painting that i chose to be my favorite impacts me on many different levels.
WordPress WooCommerce Themes, Online Shops, eCommerce Storefronts
-
We know, running your own business is a big, big challenge. That’s why you
need the perfect WooCommerce WordPress theme to help you sell your
products. ...
8 years ago
I can relate to you with the relationships with my father although I am a man. But I do believe this picture spoke to me almost the same way it did to you that is why it is my favorite picture from silver eye as well.
ReplyDelete