Friday, February 13, 2009

My Dream

There are a lot of things i wish i could have but i know it takes much work to do so. Just like many others i have dreams too. My dreams is to one day live the American dream. There lots of versions of that type of dream , but mine is too create a beautiful family and to marry a GOOD man that knows how to treat a lady. I want to be able to go far with the career that i aspire to do in broadcast. My American dream is to be able to provide for myself and my future family as well. I don't need anyone to do anything for me that's why in my dream im going to live it satisfied.

1 comment:

  1. I've heard a lot and read a lot about the "American dream" and I find it very interesting that you used those words to describe your dream. I think it is an excellent dream because I would also like that for myself. Maybe as a part of your video you can somehow show yourself as independent and proud. I think that these things would be a product of your dream being accomplished. I do agree that the American dream means different things to everyone, but one thing that they seem to have in common is success and hard work.

    ReplyDelete

Art Blogs