I dream of having a successful career and happy life. As growing up everyone dreams of what they want to be. As a child, I saw how my parents acheived their dreams and I dream to become more like them. Im starting to follow my dad's foot steps. He is very involved in the business world and thats what I want to do! I want to be happy in life. My dream is that I wake up every morning not dreading to go to work or being depressed. I know things are not easy. But I believe that success is a choice and we are the ones who decide whether to make our dreams come true.
In trying to show my dream to others the most important part of achieving anything in life is helping others and thinking positive. I would show ways that people help each other and postive things in society. Try not to listen or surround yourself with negative impacts. In my opinion everyone is very strong and is capable of doing anything they set their mind to. It is up to you to make your dreams come true!
WordPress WooCommerce Themes, Online Shops, eCommerce Storefronts
-
We know, running your own business is a big, big challenge. That’s why you
need the perfect WooCommerce WordPress theme to help you sell your
products. ...
8 years ago
when i was little. i used to think that mothers spents most of their time at home. But after my dad died My mom came to america for our better education. So my role model is my mom . She taught me so many things. Eventhough she shared her experiences with me so i can learn something from it.
ReplyDelete