The picture I choose from the field trip was Martin Weber's picture "I want to be a Lawyer." I choose this picture for several reasons, the first was that I wanted to be a lawyer as a child. The second reason was that it seems like a lawyer is the last thing this little girl would want to be when she gets older. And lastly, I chose this picture because I thought the visual elements in the picture were very well placed.
The young girl seemed to be about ten or twelve and she was curled back into a position like a gymnast or a dancer, and was wearing an outfit that seemed to match her pose. In the back there was a drop cloth with a pleasant scene painted on it, like a very calm park. But surrounding this beautiful young girl and that beautiful backdrop were the small trailers that Americans use for camping, that was their home. And she had such big dreams that didn't match who she seemed in the photo. I really enjoyed this photograph.
WordPress WooCommerce Themes, Online Shops, eCommerce Storefronts
-
We know, running your own business is a big, big challenge. That’s why you
need the perfect WooCommerce WordPress theme to help you sell your
products. ...
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment