My favorite painting is the one where the three women are standing with a little girl and their dream is "to know the truth about whaty happened to our relatives so the torturers do not stay unpunished." What I find interesting about it, is that it appears the four different generations are affected by what happened and the look of angry determination on their faces. The look says "I'm sick of being lied to. I will find out the truth."
It also appears that their struggle has brought them closer together, if the way they are standing together is anything to go by. The women in the middle who appears to be the oldest looks like she was affected the most by what happened to their family, because she probably had to see terrible things happen in her life but also her childrens lives.
WordPress WooCommerce Themes, Online Shops, eCommerce Storefronts
-
We know, running your own business is a big, big challenge. That’s why you
need the perfect WooCommerce WordPress theme to help you sell your
products. ...
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment