My first and foremost dream is to "own" a park. But I don't want to just own it, I want to design and run the park itself. This park would have a small educational building and places for kids to play and adults to have family parties. The way I think this could be illustrated would be me presenting this to a group of investors or something like that.
My second dream is to travel the world, every part. But I would want to spend plenty of time in each place. I don't want to climb Mount Everest, I just want to see it, I just want to experience. I think a way to illustrate this would be me, drawing out my course on a huge world map.
WordPress WooCommerce Themes, Online Shops, eCommerce Storefronts
-
We know, running your own business is a big, big challenge. That’s why you
need the perfect WooCommerce WordPress theme to help you sell your
products. ...
8 years ago
Your idea (dream)of owning a park to benefit others is commendable. I'm sure you will get the grant to realise your dream when you present it to the board in the last segment of our project.
ReplyDeleteOne way to show your dream for the owning is a park is to use the pictures you took from camp this past weekend. We could use them on the green screen and have you stand in front of it. That one picture of the hills would work excellent.
ReplyDeleteThat dream of owning a park is very commendable. The idea of benefitting an individual, yet alone a group pf people, is a very beneficial thing in life. I think that it will be very interesting to tie in everybody's dream, but, i bet the pictures that zach said, of the camp, would be a good component.
ReplyDelete