As of late, one of my dreams is to write a sitcom. I’ve noticed more about the people, places, things and events around me, thinking about and taking into consideration how they would match up in a sitcom perfectly. Take for example my family, friends and neighbors; the characters. There are some people in my everyday life that seem so set in the ways that they act and in what they say and how they think that they could only fit as characters in a show. Take for example one of my family members: a woman in her 50’s who is tragically out of the loop. Her wardrobe is unexplainable with words, she once thought you could get anthrax poisoning by opening e-mails, and she pronounces the words quesadilla and margarita like “quesk-a-dill-ya” and “marg-gya-rita.” That’s only three descriptions of one character. Often there will be something that happens, something said in a funny way, or someone’s general reaction to something that is priceless. Those are the kinds of things you can’t make up, you can only draw inspiration off of them. My mom keeps telling me I should be writing them down, and I think I might start doing so.
I think i have the perfect group. With your ideas and Chanelle's interest in film we will do well on our video.
ReplyDeleteI like your dream. I always look at my life as if it were like a sitcom or a reality show. I agree with Alya, I think our individual dreams match very well. Only thing left to do is to find a way to make all of this look really good. But great ideas!
ReplyDeleteI definitely like that all of our dreams are very similar. We just need to get some of this down on to paper.
ReplyDelete