Sunday, February 8, 2009

My "little" dreams

My first dream idea will have something to do with me making it in the film or television industry. As we all know these industries are male dominant. I want to be successful and respected. In showcasing this, I would have Ayla, the actress of my group maybe standing on one of my male group members. I guess looking very dominant and the male looking very helpless. That would actually be very funny, when I think about it.
My second dream idea might be more of a humanitarian dream. I am a person that doesn't mind going out of my way to help other people. Later in life, I hope to open something similar to a boys and girls club, to help kids stay active, healthy, and out of trouble. The shooting for this would be really simple. The actor could be going around just helping people, somewhat like a superhero, without the superhuman powers.

4 comments:

  1. It looks like our first two dreams intertwine as far as like a television or some sort of media interest. So in the video I guess we can kinda combine those two. I like the ideas that you have for shooting your dreams, I really wasn't sure where to start as far as filming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking over everyone else’s dreams and I think, overall, we have a pretty good fit in the way that the dreams all somehow relate. This might be a long shot, but do you guys watch The Office at all? I’ve kind of been on a kick with it lately and I was thinking that maybe we could kind up draw up maybe some of our filming around the way they do these small personal interviews and it might be the way we show how you “dominant” girls could act, and how we might exaggerate the characteristics of each person in the film. The sitcom kind of idea does pull away from the art side of things though, so let me know what you think of the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think our dreams will be easy to shoot, and i like the office idea that Dan said. I am really feeling the woman empowerment, Chanelle.

    ReplyDelete

Art Blogs