1.) My first dream is to be a good father. To me, my father exemplifies what a man should be and if I grow up to be half the man and father he is I’d be more than content. He has had such a profound impact on my life and I feel if it were not for him I would not be who I am today. I want to be able to do the same for my kids. We live in a culture where a father period is almost only in history books, and a good father is even harder to come by. Thus, I want to be able to give my kids the same life lessons and experiences my father did.
2.) Another one of my dreams is to be financially stable enough to not only support my family but to give them the amenities I was not able to have. Money may not buy happiness but it buys opportunity and it sure as hell makes it easier. Don’t say money isn’t everything until you’ve lived without it. I want this not only for myself but for my children and my children’s children. Some people may be content with mediocrity, but I am not and in a nation with growing passivity I consider that a blessing.
WordPress WooCommerce Themes, Online Shops, eCommerce Storefronts
-
We know, running your own business is a big, big challenge. That’s why you
need the perfect WooCommerce WordPress theme to help you sell your
products. ...
8 years ago
i believe that this dream of yours is one that all men should take in account being that their are many men who do not know how to be a father.I was luck enough to have a man like that in my life to provide, raise and love me. Therese plenty of people of wish to have that i kind of love . I'm sure your going to be great father Josh.
ReplyDelete