Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Dreaming....

My 1st dream is to get away from everything like school, the stuff I got to put up with everyday, and the game I love and adore the most which is basketball. But just for a few days. Everybody needs a vacation once in awhile and that's what I want to dream about. i Just what to imagine that I'm in paradise walking on a sandy beach and the hearing the sound of the ocean pressing up against it. With beautiful women fanning me off with big palm leaves, while I'm dazing at the sunset, and drinking some type of tropical drink. Doing anything you want them to do and just treating me right, and making me feel like a King. I just what to feel like I'm on top on the world, and can't nobody tell me nothing for a change. This sounds so relaxing and i wish it can come true someday. Now my 2nd dream is to make it to the NBA one day. I know i sound like a little kid right now, but this was always ways my biggest dream because basketball is my first love. And can't nobody can take it away from me.

2 comments:

  1. Everyone needs an escape from time to time and I really like how you describe your first dream. It's presented very descriptive way: Simple, sweet, and definitely achievable. I can really appreciate how passionate you are about your second dream. Just go for it and don't let anyone get you down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what is about palm trees and the beach but it's always soothing. Somewhere to go and relax from the stresses of the everyday world. As far as your second dream, it is neevr out of reach. Im sure if you asked NBA players what their dreams were as little kids most will probably tell you they wanted to make the NBA; now they are stars. Anything is accomplishable as long as you are willing to do the work.

    ReplyDelete

Art Blogs