Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Blog #3



I found this tutorial that further elaborates on how to apply video filters to clips of video in Final Cut. I figured I’d look for a tutorial about filters, rather than transitions, mostly because we didn’t cover them in class as much, but also because some of the effects might come in handy with groups working on a very dream-like video. It shows how to apply more that one filter to the same clip and then how to create a transition between the two so that the transition isn’t that abrupt change. Towards the end of the tutorial, it shows how to very easily apply the filter from one clip to another. Despite being a little dizzying in the way the tutorial was captured, overall, I think it might be able to help any first time Final Cut users with filters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Blogs