Monday, February 9, 2009

One of my dreams if for me to be a successful business woman. I want to be the woman in charge of everyone and everything. I can see myself in a big office with windows from the floor to the ceiling. I would shoot this with me in front of a computer in a business suit or a nice outfit, making it look as if I'm in my office.

2 comments:

  1. I think our dreams really link and it would make it really easy for us to shoot our video. You want to be a successful business women in charge and I want to be successful in film/tv and be better than the boys. We both want to crush males from being so dominant in our field. I don't know how the boys in our group are going to feel about this though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our dreams are very similar. I dream to have a successful career as well. I want to work in a corporate office for a large organization. I think we can relate our dreams very well together!

    ReplyDelete

Art Blogs