Sunday, February 15, 2009

'Dreams'

When I hear the word dream, the first thing that comes to my mind is escaping the grasp of reality. Only in reality do you suffer pain and sorrow and a life without that would be an ideal life for me. The pain isn’t always physical, but plays a big part in one’s life whether it’s physical or emotional.

The dream I plan to accomplish first is to spend a few years in Europe. I have always been intrigued about Europe ever since I was a small child. I’d probably spend the most time in Italy and its surrounding countries, but would like to visit everywhere in Europe. I wouldn’t be surprised if I didn’t come back to the U.S., except for vacations.

1 comment:

  1. I am also interested in traveling, I've always wondered what it is like in Europe. I did see on the comment to my post that you vowed to never go on an airplane. I'm not sure if that means you haven't, but I have never been on an airplane. So a trip to Europe would be filled with all new experiences for me. Maybe for the video we can explore different areas of Europe we are interested in and maybe our awake state can take place on an airplane. Have us dosing off on the flight imagining what Europe will be like. I think that would be a pretty cool video.

    ReplyDelete

Art Blogs