My dream is and has always been to see the world, to experience everything life has to offer. All to often you see friends or family members get into a life that they hadn't intended, which in turn limits their life experience.
I want to climb the Himalayans, scuba dive in the great barrier reef, and hike through the Amazon Rain Forrest. I want to stand beside the pyramids and feel the sands of the island of Phi Phi between my toes. I want to live amongst the natives and learn their culture, far to often I hear about people going outside the continental U.S. only to stay in resorts lavishly furnished with more amenities than they have at home, but when it comes down to it what have they really experienced.... in my opinion nothing they couldn't have experienced at a Ramada in Miami.
A lot people look for happiness in material goods, I find happiness in nature when you can go to a place where influence of commercialism and all that jazz is silenced, that's when you truly find yourself.
WordPress WooCommerce Themes, Online Shops, eCommerce Storefronts
-
We know, running your own business is a big, big challenge. That’s why you
need the perfect WooCommerce WordPress theme to help you sell your
products. ...
8 years ago
I really like how you expressed your dream. Mine is kind of similar to yours. I want to have a successful career and happy life. I hope you can make your dreams into reality!
ReplyDeletei really like your dream. Travelling a world is the best dream. I want to see egypt, egyptian history is really interesting. After achieving my career i want to go on a world tour. I want to see an eiffel tower. I agree with you we should be fascinated by nature not materials or resorts.
ReplyDeleteI like how you expressed yourself. I enjoyed your reasons for traveling the world. I related to your dream alot though because my dream as well was to travel the world. The way you descibed exact goals made this something that I wanted to read.
ReplyDelete