A dream I would love to live out is the dream to travel the world. I would love to travel to all of the places my family is from. I am Irish, English, Welsh, and German. I would love to see though areas of the world to gain more knowledge about my family and were I am from. I would also like to see China, Iceland, and Australia. I think those are great places in the world and I would love to see the lavish landscapes in those regions. I am also big on cultures, I would enjoy soaking up the culture of these areas to gain a better understanding of the world around me. I also think this makes you more knowledgable to the outer world then just in the United States
i like this dream alot because i want to.
ReplyDeletei hope to one day travel the world too. its a wonderful experience to get out of your comfort zone and learn something new about other cultures and lifestyles.
Traveling is a great thing to dream about because everyone dreams of seeing the world. We might not dream about seeing the same parts but we dream about leaving our home and ascaping lifes duties for a few weeks. you never can run out of places to visit either.
ReplyDeleteI have had dreams myself of visiting Australia, China and Japan. They have such different lifestyles and ways of doing things that I think I could find enjoyable.
I would love to travel to many different places. I think that is my secondary dream! I am also really interested in other cultures and would love to be able to stay in places like Ireland, Scotland, Wales and New Zealand for an extended period of time. I would not want to travel as a tourist but to get right down into the culture and live there for a few months. I hope you get to go!
ReplyDeleteOh- the logistics of the video!
ReplyDeletePerhaps "Happy Children Traveling the World"?
It would be like the roaming gnome only taller. But seriously- maybe we could use the green screen to place us in different countries?