Monday, February 9, 2009

Project #2 Blog

My first dream would probably be to own The Golden Triangles. Golden Triangles is an indoor winterguard group that I am involved in. We peform a show each year that is a little over 5 minutes in length. We spin flag, twirl batons, spin rifles, dance, and we somtimes use other pieces of equipment. I really enjoy what I do and I would love to teach colorguard one day. I dont quite know how I would incorporate my dream. I guess I could maybe get video of our group practicing or performing.

My second dream is to one day be a news anchor. My senior year of high school, I took journalism and I became very interested in news and broadcasting. My major is telecommunications and I hope to one day be a news anchor or work behind the scenes.

2 comments:

  1. i can definitely relate to your second dream being that i want to be a news caster as well. its an interesting field to be part of.good luck on your dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your first dream, i love watching the colorguards i tried out for them in JHS but unfortunatly im uncordinated and i almost impailed myself with my rifle

    ReplyDelete

Art Blogs