Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Dreams

My first dream is more like a goal. I plan on being an ambassador one day. I figured that i could incorporate some of my good points like public speaking and foreing languages, with my love for politics. Besides that, every single one of my close frieds are refugees from other countries, and ambassadors for america played a big role in their coming over here. I would like to be a part of such action.

My second dream correlates with my first. There are millions of people being murdered and massacred because lack of awareness during time of struggle. I would like to spread awareness to countries that are in the detriment because initiating peace is something that no detriment could come from. I am willing to do what it takes to make others benefit from my actions, whether it is a small village or a country.

1 comment:

  1. Waldemar,
    I believe your dream will come true, at least in group 3s project. You will be a great diplomat working for world peace. You will have many friends abroad who will help you meet your goals. You may even win the Nobel Peace Prize.

    ReplyDelete

Art Blogs