Monday, February 9, 2009

Project #2 Dreams

My first dream is a personal, professional dream. Ever since I was little I've wanted to be a sports broadcaster, or at least do something in sports. I've always been very interested in all types of sports but most notably baseball and football. I used to play baseball from the time I was 5 all the way through high school. Now I would love to have my own sports talk radio show because I talk about sports all the time, I may as well get paid to do it.
My second dream is more of a recreational dream. I would love to be able to travel the world with a group of my friends. I've always wanted to go to and do a tour of Europe and go to places like France, Germany, and Italy. I also would love to go to Australia and New Zealand. I think it would be alot of fun if I could do that with a group of close friends or maybe my family when I am older.

2 comments:

  1. Yea I'm a big fan of sports as well. Our dreams are both in some kind of media, which is cool. I don't really know how to convey that through shooting, but I'm sure we can figure something out. As far as your second dream, I'm thinking about maps and globes for some reason. I like your dreams and I definitely really think we have something to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand the whole sports fetish, I also love sports. Traveling the world would be fun as well, I may have some ideas on how we can film your dreams.

    ReplyDelete

Art Blogs