Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Dreams

My first dream is that I can earn my B.A.in L.A.S.before I'm eighty-one. It"s possible. I got married in 1949 and had a wonderful marriage and a great family. When i was sixty Penn State gave me an opportunity to earn a Associate Degree. I found out in 2007 that a B.A. is now available at this campus. Some of the required courses will be harder this time but I want to try anyhow. Eight of my thirteen children and so far twelve of my grandchildren have degrees and I 'd like to have one too!

My second dream (less realistic) would be to go to the Big East basketball tournament at Madison Square Garden. I have never been to New York city and I would love to site-see and shop' and go to a Broadway show. Of course the best thing would be to go to all the games. Maybe such a trip would cure my March Madness!

Carolyn Edwards

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you are going for your dream of college. On your second dream, the do not need to be realistic, and you could go to NYC for march madness.

    Ideas for the video include...
    Sleeping saying our dreams out loud.
    Board of directors for my park.
    Graduation scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be wonderful when you earn your B.A.. And I know your family will be very proud of you. When we talked earlier about how to film your dream I really liked your idea of you burning your diploma by accident to add some comic relief to the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. reading this dream was very inspiring and I do believe you have the capablity to earn your B.A with the ability to raise all of those children I think you have great knowledge.

    ReplyDelete

Art Blogs