Monday, February 9, 2009

Project #2 Blog

The first dream I have would to own a large piece of land. I would like this land to be out in the woods and have a lot of privacy out there. One way to show this dream would be to go out in a park or rural area and shoot me walking around on it. Another way to film it could just be me standing in front of the green screen with a scenic picture behind it.

My second dream is to own a huge truck. I want this truck to be the whole deal with the big V8, lifted, over sized tires, everything. One way I could illustrate this dream is to borrow one of my friends’ trucks since a lot of my friends have big lifted trucks. The only real good way to shoot this on film would to have me with one of these trucks.

3 comments:

  1. These are sweet dreams. I think the best way to illustrate your dream is definitally the green screen for the first and definitally put you with the huge truck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Zach,

    Both of your dreams would work well on the green screen for our scene one. They can also be incorporated into th final board room scene. Go group 3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dream is awesome. Back home, some of my friends that own big trucks go off roading and go mudding. I went one time and it was fun. Your dreams sound like they will incorporate very well with the others, especially with Kate's. I think this is going to go well with the others

    ReplyDelete

Art Blogs