Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Dream(s)

My first dream is: to aqcuire truthful knowledge and become a better person. To many this may seem like a simple and almost boring dream but to me its something admirable that I can achieve. I experience it just about every day and will continue to do so until I'm no longer physically and/or mentally able to. Many people set such lofty dreams for themselves and often times never achieve them or at other times find that the dreams they achieved didn't bring them the happiness they originally believed they would acquire(though I should say that this doesn't happen in all cases). I personally try to go for something simple yet fulfilling. My idea as to how I can use this dream in a movie is to show myself over a series of clips in which the events occuring around me lead to newfound knowledge and inspiration. To reflect this my physical appearance will also improve as things such as my hair and clothes will go from messy and scrungy to crisp, clean and classy.

I suppose if I have to pick another dream (even though I really don't want to) it would be to become a renowned biochemist. To showcase this in a movie would be really simple: we would just have to show me doing something like giving a presentation or working with laboratory equipment.

1 comment:

  1. i like your dream i think knowledge is something that no body can live without it. achieving ones goal is a biggest accomplishment. my goals is to be a dental surgeon that's my dads dream.

    ReplyDelete

Art Blogs