Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Wecantpaint.com/log/

http://wecantpaint.com/log/

The creation of art has never been a subject very open for me. I can't draw, nor paint, and my photography skills are stuck at family birthday parties. I looked through many blogs sites to find one I could write about and this one caught my attention. Wecantpaint.com shows art work in the form of photography and explains the art. Not explaining the presented art's history is what drives me away from the museums and art galleries. When presented with a small note card it seems that there is no history behind the art, and that is what really makes art wonderful for me to perceive.

At Wecantpaint.com the website has links to different artists page and I found this blog very easy to navigate. I looked around the site for a good while and bookmarked the page that listed the artists so that it would be easy to search through the photographers sites. I'm just left asking one simple question, do artist who take photographs want to be called photographers or artists?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Blogs