Link: http://scher.blogs.nytimes.com/
I found this blog in the New York Times. It is called "The Animated Life" by Jeff Scher. Scher does animated paintings and also works in film. I found this blog interesting because he paints in animation and he works in film which is a subject that I am interested in.
The Most recent topic is his blog discusses the two films he made about his sons. The movies start out from when the child is first born and documents the days until they learn to walk. I thought this was a very unique idea and I found the title of the two films funny and very fitting. I would say most of us do not remember what our days were like before we could walk, and although many of us have probably seen video of our early years, I would imagine that none of us have ever had a film made about our first days.
He also has several of his other films posted on his blog. Another I found particularly interesting was his film of all of the headlines over the past 6 months, which was posted in late November 2008. I really enjoyed being able to watch some of his films because I felt that they were very unique and well put together. I like that this artist has new fresh ideas and he is not just into the normal stereotypical art like painting but he also does film.
WordPress WooCommerce Themes, Online Shops, eCommerce Storefronts
-
We know, running your own business is a big, big challenge. That’s why you
need the perfect WooCommerce WordPress theme to help you sell your
products. ...
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment