The photo that I liked was by Martin Weber of the man with his daughter laying on his lap. It was a close up of this man sitting while his daughter was sleeping on him. He didn't have a shirt on. All we could see he had on was head gear made out of feathers, a beaded necklace and paint smeared on his body and the girl.
I was drawn to it because of the look in his eyes. He was looking straight into the camera with a look of hope and sadness. I didn't even know his dream was for his daughter till I read the caption. It said "I, Paje, want my daughter to study, to defend her rights." The camera was focusing on him but the story wasn't about him. Like most parents they want the best for their kids. I think he just wants the best for his girl and to have opportunities that he or someone he knows never had. I think that this is his only child which is why he feels so strongly about whether she is treated fairly. It seems that woman in his country have few rithts and that maybe he knows firsthand how the woman are treated because he is surrounded by alot of woman in his family.
WordPress WooCommerce Themes, Online Shops, eCommerce Storefronts
-
We know, running your own business is a big, big challenge. That’s why you
need the perfect WooCommerce WordPress theme to help you sell your
products. ...
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment