The Photograph I choose is from the middle section of Silver Eye, "No Parking" by Michael Nixon. The photograph displays a no-parking sign in the middle of a hilly, nature like area with no street present, and wel, no where to park. The idea of the photo is to represent something placed or growing out of place, similar to the photo with grass growing out of a wood floor.
The no-parking sign is extreemly out of place. It could be due to the fact that there was once a street where the sign stands, and there is now a forest like surrounding. On the other hand, someone could of just placed a no-parking sign in the middle of no where, out of spontaneous creativity. I found the photo even more interesting because the sceenery looks like a location close to where I live, so I pretty much felt like ive seen the photograph before.
No Parking by Michael Nixon, 2007.
WordPress WooCommerce Themes, Online Shops, eCommerce Storefronts
-
We know, running your own business is a big, big challenge. That’s why you
need the perfect WooCommerce WordPress theme to help you sell your
products. ...
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment