http://new-art.blogspot.com/
A Self- Portrait by Nam June Paik
The blog I found was very interesting. If you go to the link above you will be able to see it. This exhibit is very freaky in a way. Its kind of like your life flashing before your eyes. The television screen shows a young man touching his face, but in front of the TV is a facial sculpture of a what I believe is the same man but just older. The sculpture is making the same movements as the man on the TV screen.
Its almost like an instant time machine. When I stare at this I get the message that life is short and you need to cherish ever moment of it because before you know it, life will past you by. This piece of art speaks to me. It says, "get out there, go and do things that you have never experienced."
WordPress WooCommerce Themes, Online Shops, eCommerce Storefronts
-
We know, running your own business is a big, big challenge. That’s why you
need the perfect WooCommerce WordPress theme to help you sell your
products. ...
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment