Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Blog Assignment #1

http://www.postgazette.com/pg/08353/935758-437.stm

I decided to choose a piece of art from the Mattress Factory. The reason i decided that was because I have always thought that any art that comes from there is very interesting. Every time I leave I feel like one of those rooms changed my life. It fascinates me that since the first time I visited the art that i saw a long time ago has been destroyed and will never be seen again. Of all the exhibits that they showed this one popped out to me. When I first looked at it I didnt really understand what was going on in it. It caught my eye because of the blue, black, and white design but what I really liked about it was that it had demension to it. I cant tell if he is in it or on top of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Blogs