The photo I enjoyed the most at silver eye, had to be the photo of a man and his little girl in his arms. The photograph shows a very tribal looking man holding his infant daughter in his arms and he is holding a blackboard that says "Paje, I want my daughter to study to defend her rights. What that means to me is that this man thinks possibly women are mistreated in Alagoas, Brazil. I thought this photo stands for something strong because this man was asked what his dream was and the dream this man had was for his daughter to stay strong and fight for her rights.
What this also could mean is since there was only the father and daughter in the photo possibly the mother was affected by the poor women's rights and she was killed or injured or even not aloud to do many what we call everyday tasks. This photo just spoke to me because I thought of what all my father has done for me so far in my life and I can see the determination in this mans eyes that he in fact will do anything it is possible for his daughter his child but ultimately it is up to her to choose what path she goes in life and that's why her father is telling her to fight for everything
WordPress WooCommerce Themes, Online Shops, eCommerce Storefronts
-
We know, running your own business is a big, big challenge. That’s why you
need the perfect WooCommerce WordPress theme to help you sell your
products. ...
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment