Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Dars haitian observation

2 comments:

  1. i looked at the painting and how its related to my life is there are many things in life that you have never had and you wanted it. And in this painting how people are struggling to get those things even though they have to snatch it from people. I like the way you have analyze this painting.
    Even in my past experiences i only struggled to get those things and if i don't get it i will just leave it. This painting is the best painting i have seen so far. And it relates to our everyday life

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Gran Manguer painting was a choice of mine also, but i understand your interpretation. I have also felt pushed to the side in my life, its not a feeling that i recommend anyone search for. Growing up being the middle child I felt like i didn't get my parents attention as much as my other siblings. Feeling this way had made me seek attention, whether it was good or bad. This is how i related to your post.

    Thank you, Sincerely Tim Robinson

    ReplyDelete

Art Blogs