If I were in Kiran Chetry’s shoes and came across a situation like hers, I would not have made it such a comedic topic. I realized that the boy was very serious and I would have treated him with a firm and calm attitude. Maybe it would not have been noticed as much that she miss pronounced his name if she didn’t continuously laugh about it and randomly bring it up. I do not think I would have been so embarrassed but I would have tried to make the young boy feel as comfortable as possible, because he clearly was not comfortable in this clip. I also think that instead of asking what did his mother say about him winning, she could have said something like; “your parents must be so proud of you”. If she wanted to get further information then she should have also interview the boy’s parents as well.
No new posts?
ReplyDeleteNo new posts?
ReplyDelete