Monday, February 1, 2010

"I will not quit" state of the union adress 2010

WASHINGTON: State of the union address has students questioning the controversial issues at state college PA,after tuning in to the presidents inspiring speech for hope. Student leader Christian Raglland and member of the UPUA org,was asked on his views on the speech given by president Obama. “I wasn’t impressed by the speech, I want to see more action and less speeches as far as spreading the awareness across the nation he did a great job.”

Joe Murray a junior felt that the president had said too much and done very little. “If the economy is already messed up I don’t want to hear a speech repeating the poor conditions were still facing”.
Eshonda Shasheed a third year student was not seemingly impressed herself as she

expressed the speech to be a “blur”.
If he can do what he says he can, for the nation then that will be great, but it all sounds far feshed from his goals”, says Kai Syphax a junior on campus had to imply. Obama continues to state that he will not quit but, as far as the youth are concerned, time is starting to tick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Blogs