Tuesday, January 19, 2010

interview comm 260W

On Friday I, meat a student named Nadia Howard during dinner, a junior here at State She was peacefully eating her meal so I did not want to disturb her, but I did anyway. Nadia told me that she was majoring in BBH bio behavioral health. At first, her goal was to become a nurse, but being that the nursing program here at State was so competitive she did not get in. Nadia Knew she wanted a degree in the health field, so she her research and came across BBH,which she had little knowledge of. After learning the info that she needed, Nadia took the study of BBH under consideration. The inspiration of health came across the people she grew up. Nadia’s aunt was a nurse, her other aunt is a doctor and her brother is an RN. She had been well surrounded by the health field and she seems to enjoy it, as she prepares for her senior year at Penn State

No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Blogs